Attending to water damage in the first 48 hours is essential to preventing progressive, pervasive long-term property destruction. Shop vacs and carpet cleaning equipment are not enough to mediate destruction, expert tools and technology are necessary to ensure drying is complete and to prevent mold growth. Whether from natural sources like a flood or hurricane, a mechanical failure or burst pipe, water damage requires immediate attention. Our emergency water damage team is on call 24 hours a day/7 days a week!
During your water emergency we provide:
• 24/7 Emergency response
• Survey damage and effected areas – Start Remediation immediately!
• Water extraction / water removal
• Complete structural drying
• Odor removal and odor control
• Thermography/Non-Invasive moisture detection
• Green Friendly Chemicals - We Use Earth Friendly Chemicals
• If carpet, padding, drywall, etc. has been removed, FDR works with reputable contractors to whom we will refer & assist you with, bringing your home or office back to its pre-loss condition as quickly as possible.
• Thermal Imaging Technology
What you can't see could hurt you. Thermal imaging helps us locate potential water leaks which can lead to costly water and mold damage. We use FLIR thermal imaging technology. Let FDR put this state–of –the–art technology to work for you!
Need help or a Free quote? Call or drop us a note!